Syukur Alhamdulilah Sekali Lagi Terpilih Ke The International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) forum of political parties of Asia-Oceanian countries di China Drpd 28hb-01hb..Semoga Allah SWT Berkati Dan Permudahkan Segala Urusan Insyallah.
|Hons YB Dato Seri Shahidan bin Kassim Minister In Prime Minister Department |
National Organization Supreme Council, Malaysia
The International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) is a forum of political parties of Asia-Oceanian countries, which was launched in Manila Philippines in September 2000. The objectives of the conference are to promote exchanges and cooperation between political parties from different countries in the area and with various ideologies.
|Hon. YB Dato Seri Shahidan bin Kassim Minister In Prime Minister Department |
National Organization Supreme Council, Malaysia
To enhance mutual understanding and trust among Asian countries, to promote Asia's regional cooperation through the unique role and channel of political parties; and to create an environment for sustained,peace and shared propoperity in the region.
The International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) Special Conference will be held from May 30 to May 31 in Xi'an, Northwest Shaanxi Province The conference is themed
'Promote Green Development and Build a Beautiful Asia.'
Delegates attending the conference will share their experiences and practices regarding green development.
They will also discuss the transformation of the economic structure and possible cooperation to build a beautiful Asia.
The ICAPP Special Conference will have panel discussions on topics including the practice of green development in Asian countries and the cooperation of Asian Parties in tackling the challenges of green development.A dialogue on ecological civilization will also be held at the conference. About 100 people from more than 50 parties across Asia will attend the event. Delegates from Latin America and Africa will also attend the conference as observers said Shen.
The ICAPP is a meeting forum of political parties from Asia-Oceania countries, initiated by Lakas-CMD of the Philippines in September 2000, where participants share their experiences and explore ways to further cooperation in Asia.
The ICAPP special conference tends to target more specific issues, including poverty relief in 2010 and sharing development in 2011
As of January 1, 2011,Committee of the ICAPP is composed of representatives of twenty (22) members from Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Russian Federation, Turkey, and Vietnam. Two (2) Co-Chairmen presides over the Standing Committee and represent the ICAPP during the period between the General Assemblies.
Co-Chairmen of the Standing Committee
1. Hon. Jose de VENECIA: Former Speaker of the House of Representatives of the Philippines, and Co-Founder of LAKAS-CMD
2. Hon. CHUNG Eui-yong: Former Chairman of Foreign Relations Committee, Democratic Party (formerly United Democratic Party), Republic
Korea; Secretary General of the ICAPP Secretariat
Members of the Standing Committee (by alphabetical order of the name of country)
3. Hon. Shane L. STONE: Former Federal President of the Liberal Party of Australia
4. Hon. Ali Javad oglu AHMADOV: Deputy Chairman and Executive Secretary of New Azerbaijan Party, Azerbaijan
5. Hon. Dr. Salah Ali ABDULRAHMAN: Deputy Speaker of the Council of Representatives; Chair of the Advisory Body of Islamic National Menbar Society (Al-Menbar Islamic Society), Bahrain
6. Hon. SOK An: Deputy Prime Minister; Member of the Standing Committee of Cambodian People's Party and Minister in Charge of the
Office of the Council of Ministers, Cambodia
7. Hon. KEO Puth Reasmey(*): Former Deputy Prime Minister; President of the Funcinpec Party, Cambodia
8. Hon. AI Ping: Vice Minister of the International Department, Central Committee of the Communist Party of China
9. Hon. Karan SINGH: Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Department of the Indian National Congress, India
10. Hon. Hossein KASHEFI VAHDATI: President of the Iran Parties House, Iran
11. Hon. Theo L. SAMBUAGA: Vice President, Golkar Party, Republic of Indonesia
12. Hon. NISHIMURA Chinami: Member of the Diet; Director-General of the International Department, Democratic Party of Japan
13. Hon. TANAHASHI Yasufumi(*): Member of the Diet; Director-General of the International Department, Liberal Democratic Party of Japan
14. Hon. Nurlan NIGMATULIN: First Deputy Chairman of "Nur Otan" People's Democratic Party of the Republic of Kazakhstan
15. Hon. HWANG Jin-ha: Member of the National Assembly; Vice Chairman, Policy Committee, Grand National Party, Republic of Korea
16. Hon. OOH Che-chang(*): Member of the National Assembly; Chairman of Committee on Strengthening Party Organization, Democratic Party of Korea
17. Hon. YB Dato Seri Shahidan bin Kassim Minister In Prime Minister Department ,
United Malays National Organization Supreme Council, Malaysia
18. Hon. MadhKumar NEPAL: Prime Minister; Senior Leader of the Communist Party UML) of Nepal
19. Hon. Mushahid HUSSAIN SAYED: Secretary-General of the Pakistan Muslim League-Q, Pakistan
20. Hon. Konstatin KOSACHEV: Chairman of the International Affairs Committee of the State Duma, Russia; Deputy Secretary for International Policy and Interparty Relations, Presidium of the General Council of the United Russia Party
21. Hon. Abdulkadir Emin ONEN: Member of the Parliament; Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, Justice and Development Party, Turkey
22. Hon. Vuong Thua Phong: Vice Chairman of the Commission for External Relations of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam