Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiration Qoutes

Salam My Beloved Malaysian Famillia, Have A Blast Day Ahead, Here A Few Strong Inspiration Qoutes To Start Your Day :)

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
– Hellen Keller

"Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough."
- Josh Billings

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there"
- Will Rogers

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."
- Mahatma Gandhi

All The Best Guys
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: